© 2012 Danny’s Computer Kliniek
Brussels’ Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop
Available : Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
Duration : 4 hours
Departure time and location : 9AM, Godiva chocolate store, Grand’Place 22, 1000 Brussels
Adults : 70 euros per person
Children : 40 euros per person (6-12y)
You’ll pound the pavement in Brussels on a four hour walking tour with a twist as you following the trail of Brussels’ top chocolate shops.
A chocoholics dream! Your knowledgeable guide will point out the major sights and explain the history of Brussels and WHY its famous for
its mouth watering chocolate. You will enjoy free samples and tastings of detectable Belgian chocolates and learn to make sweet Belgian
treats in a workshop with a “Master Chocolatier”.
Brussels Chocolate Tour and Workshop allows you to learn how to make the real Belgian pralines yourself through a fun workshop.
Orangettes, pralines, Easter eggs … The chocolates are made with real cream or alcoholic filling, they do not keep well, but then,
you weren’t planning on keeping them for long anyway, were you?
You will love this original and extremely delicious walking tour that looks at the authentic Brussels like no other does.
You will walk through the historic old town past the luxury chocolate shops like Godiva, Wittamer, Marcolini, Elisabeth, Pierre Ledent,
Neuhaus ; credited with creating the praline, and see also the many highlights including Manneken-Pis, the Royal Palaces, the Antique Area,
Royal Galleries, City Gates and the Comic Strip Route.
HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS :
- Guided walking tour past the Grand'Place, Antique Area, Royal Palaces, Comic Strip Route, City Gates, Art Nouveau buidings,
Stock Exchange, Manneken Pis and more ...
- Learn about the history of chocolate and Belgian pralines
- FREE tastings in the most exclusive chocolate boutiques (Wittamer, Neuhaus, Godiva, Pierre Ledent, Chocopolis)
- 1-hour hands-on workshop with a Chocolate Master
- Take your own creations home with you
- Multilingual expert guide (English, Spanish, French, German)
General terms and conditions